Monday 8 September 2014

Introduction (countined)

07:34 Posted by ochuko 1 comment

Introduction (countined)



As I had stated earlier in my blog I have been tasked with directing and producing a visual audio piece for my A2 media studies coursework. After reflecting I have decided that I will be creating a music video for my coursework. In addition to creating the music video I am also expected to create a digipak for the respected consumers for my music video; this digipak will be made up of a promotional poster advertising my star and my chosen song as well as a design for my album cover and the CD template.
Screenshot from youtube.com 

1 comment:

  1. This is really not enough - where is all your research etc - you must keep your blog updated and show the progression of your work from research to development to planning etc.

    EJ

    ReplyDelete