Wednesday 3 September 2014

Introduction

04:17 Posted by ochuko No comments

Blog Introduction 

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Ochuko Ideh and welcome to my A2 media studies coursework in this blog I will be intensively tracking and logging the progress made as I embarked on my coursework.
This year I have been tasked with producing and directing a short pieces of visual art; this could range from; music videos, film trailer, documentary, etc. as well as designing and producing a digipack for my finished product, this is in sharp contrast from my coursework from last year in which I had to design and produce a music magazine (pictured and linked below) during this period I had gathered an arsenal of research and development skills in which I can duplicate unto my A2 coursework.


0 comments:

Post a Comment